Ron’s Process Service will make 5 Attempts:
1 Attempt Early Morning (7:00-8:30 AM)
1 Attempt Morning (8:31-11:59 AM)
1 Attempt Afternoon (12:00-5:30 PM)
1 Attempt Evening (6:31-9:45 PM)
1 Attempt Weekend (any time)
First Attempt will be preformed the next day after receiving documents. Additional attempts made every other day. Affidavit/Return of Service/Return of Non Service completed within two business day. A GPS Photo along with service notes will be emailed to your office on the first attempt and on the final or successful Service of Process.
- $49 per document per address, includes first 12 miles
- $20 for Specific Summons for each person, after the first named defendant. Requires separate service of process and separate affidavit for each individual.
- $20 for each additional address, includes first 12 miles
- $15 additional mileage fee for 13-32 miles per address
- $30 an hour wait/surveillance time, one hour minimum
- $5 charge for advance of fees, I.e. Advance court fees or subpoena witness fee (under $100)
- $45 for skip trace
- $20 per document court run
- $5 notarized affidavit fee
- $5 printing document fee over 80 pages—no charge if under
- $30 rush same day service of process (before 3:00 PM)
- Rates in Cochise, Pinal, Santa Cruz counties are negotiated
- 15% Discount for NAPPS members
Pima County Coverage Area
South of Tucson: Sahuarita, Green Valley
Southeast of Tucson: Corona De Tucson, Vail, Rita Ranch
West of Tucson: Three Points and Ajo (has a negotiated mileage fee)
North of Tucson: Marana, Oro Valley, Catalina, Saddle Brook
Southern Arizona Coverage
Pinal, Cochise and Santa Cruz Counties
PLEASE USE THE MAP BELOW TO DETERMINE MILEAGE.
Simply enter the address on the court documents to measure the mileage to the courthouse.