Ron’s Process Service will make 5 Attempts:
1 Attempt Early Morning (7:00-8:30 AM)
1 Attempt Morning (8:31-11:59 AM)
1 Attempt Afternoon (12:00-6:30 PM)
1 Attempt Evening (6:31-9:45 PM)
1 Attempt Weekend (any time)
First Attempt will be preformed the next day after receiving documents. Additional attempts made every other day. Affidavit/Return of Service/Return of Non Service completed within two business day. A GPS Photo along with service notes will be emailed to your office on the first attempt and on the final or successful Service of Process.
- Service of Process 1st address: $72.43 | NAPPS Members: $61.56
- Service of Process additional address: $35 | NAPPS Members: $29.75
- Service of Process Specific Summons (requires separate Service of Process upon additional person, same address, and requires separate affidavit or Return of Service): $35 | NAPPS Members: $29.75
- Surveillance or Wait Time: $85 per hour, billed on hour increments
- Rush Service-Same Day Service: $50
- Skip Trace: $50
- Court Run: $25 per document
- Advance of Fee: $5.00 Max Amount $100
- Notary fee for Affidavits: $5
- Document Printing Fee:
- $5 for 50 pages
- $7 for over 75 to 100 pages
- Rates in Cochise, Pinal, Santa Cruz counties are negotiated.
Pima County Coverage Area
South of Tucson: Sahuarita, Green Valley
Southeast of Tucson: Corona De Tucson, Vail, Rita Ranch
West of Tucson: Three Points and Ajo (has a negotiated mileage fee)
North of Tucson: Marana, Oro Valley, Catalina, Saddle Brook
Southern Arizona Coverage
Pinal, Cochise and Santa Cruz Counties
PLEASE USE THE MAP BELOW TO DETERMINE MILEAGE.
Simply enter the address on the court documents to measure the mileage to the courthouse.